Integrated quality and environment policy
SIXS SRL, which has been operating for over ten years in the sector of design, production and marketing of technical sports underwear, has set itself the objective of developing increasingly innovative and eco-friendly products, also expanding its offer in the catalogue.
The objectives are pursued through careful management of all resources and a constant commitment to strengthening and perfecting, over time, the entire company organisation, focusing attention on expectations of Customers and other interested parties, with a view to continuous improvement.
The Integrated Management System for Quality and the Environment, adopted by the Company, was built and developed on these concepts, in accordance to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standards.
In line with these principles, this Integrated Policy defines the general guidelines of SIXS SRL for the implementation of the Integrated Management System:
- achieve full customer satisfaction through obtaining and maintaining certification relating to an organic Integrated Quality & Management System Environment, compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015.
- Define and disseminate clear documented information aimed at ensuring effective and efficient functioning of processes and control of products, even in environmental matter;
- Offer the customer products made with materials and components that allow them to limit and/or eliminate environmental impacts, from a life cycle perspective, to safeguard the environment.
- Ensure correct management of internal processes, through an accurate analysis of the operating context and the related process and environmental risks, aimed at defining measurable and actionable objectives, to be constantly monitored.
- Guarantee to interested parties, internal and external, the observance and compliance with all applicable mandatory requirements, with particular reference to the protection of the environment, the prevention of all forms of pollution, the elimination of dangers and the reduction minimum risks.
- Select and qualify suppliers of products and services that have an impact on the environment and/or on the final quality of processes and products, involving them, to the extent of their competence, in the achievement of company objectives .
- Identify the needs for technological innovation to develop new products and processes according to market expectations and environmental protection.
- Direct the management of all internal processes towards continuous improvement .
The Management of SIXS SRL provides adequate support, including economic, for the achievement of the set objectives, encouraging the maximum dissemination of this document, through the company's official communication channels.
Finally, the Management promotes the organization of information sessions for internal staff so that the principles set out in this document can be fully understood and shared. The Management has designated a Manager for the Integrated Management System (RSGI) who is responsible for maintaining, updating and continuously improving the Management System.
Bagnara di Romagna (RA), 15.05.2023