Quality management system
SIXS SRL, which has been operating for more than ten years in the design, production and marketing of technical sports underwear, has set itself the goal of developing increasingly innovative products, also expanding its offer in the catalog.
The objectives are pursued through careful management of all resources and a constant commitment to strengthen and perfect the entire company organization over time, focusing attention on the expectations of customers and other interested parties, with a view to continuous improvement.
The Quality Management System adopted by the Company was built and developed on these concepts, in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard. In line with these principles, this Quality Policy defines the general guidelines of SIXS SRL for the implementation of the Quality Management System:
- adopt and maintain an effective Quality Management System in the processes, products, services of the context in which it operates, in compliance with the legal requirements of the applicable regulations and in compliance with other requirements that the Company decides to voluntarily sign;
- define the responsibilities assigned to all company functions, verifying that they have been understood and applied;
- ensure the availability of the resources, information and knowledge necessary for the operation and control of processes, through periodic training and training activities aimed at informing employees about the relevance of their activities and the way in which they contribute to achieving the objectives defined;
- motivate and involve all staff so that they develop an ever greater awareness of the importance of their role, promote shared values and correct behavior models aimed at reducing the risks related to the activities carried out;
- define and disseminate clear documented information to ensure effective and efficient operation of processes and product control, also in terms of health and safety at work and in environmental matters;
- understand and strengthen the relationship with customers and other interested parties, improving their degree of satisfaction through products and services in line with expectations;
- define improvement objectives and periodically monitor the results obtained by sharing them with the interested parties;
- identify the causes of non-compliance and ensure rapid and effective responses;
- carry out audits to measure the implementation and effectiveness of the Quality Management System and its compliance with this Policy, ensuring the adoption of appropriate corrective actions to remove any causes of inadequacy of the Management System;
- select and qualify the suppliers of products and services that have an impact on the final quality of processes and products, involving them, to the extent of their competence, in the achievement of company objectives;
- identify the needs for technological innovation to develop new products and processes according to market expectations.
The Management has designated a Manager for the Quality Management System (RQ) who is responsible for the maintenance, updating and continuous improvement of the Management System. Bagnara di Romagna (RA)